Thursday, March 09, 2006

Microsoft Live.com now looking lively

Microsoft finally added more features and this time really cool features to it's www.live.com site.

Here is the Screenshot of the new Home page


The search feature is finally well integrated in to Live.com now, the search results page looks rally cool , with a simple scroller to view the results window.The results and the sponsered listings are well synchronized ;)
But the search results still needs further tunning, MSN has been constantly improving but I feel they are taking lot of time.

Overall the new look and feel of www.live.com will definitly make me a regular visitor :) and let me see if MSN compels me to make it my start page.

Good Luck MSN !!

Technorati Tags: , , ,


free invisible hit counter

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?